Saturday, May 24, 2008

Out with the Old and In with the New

We are so grateful to our dear friend in St. Louis who gave us this crib that her, now grown, kids had slept in. Sadly, it broke beyond repair this morning. I took this picture after the initial break. We tried to prop it up while Z took his morning nap, but after 2 minutes we heard a loud crash and I exclaimed to Dane the obvious, "He just fell out of the crib!"

Well, there were wood and plastic pieces everywhere! Zachary was fine and within a few minutes he was snuggled up on the mattress laid on the floor. I'm not sure how long that lasted, but it couldn't have been for long due to the amount of mess I found in his room when he came to let me know that he could get out of his room without my help. Fortunately, I was able to borrow a crib from a friend -- and she was already planning a trip to Wheaton today!


Zachary is now safe and happy in his new bed.

Thanks Jess!

No comments: