Friday, April 6, 2007

More Happenings This Week . . .

Zachary had another outbreak of hives. I have no idea what the cause is this time. It had to be something that I ate. Maybe chocolate?? Poor guy! The hives were on his face and then spread to his leg and arm on the same side. He has had a few spots since then, but (with the help of Benadryl) the hives have been under control. Fortunately they don't seem to bother him.


See my 2 bottom teeth??


Did you know I can sit up now?

My "I'm so proud of myself" face

Hey, I'm actually pretty good at this!

Snuggling with my first girlfriend

AND I've started clapping (sorry no picture).
What an eventful week!

1 comment:

ErinOrtlund said...

Way to go on the sitting up Zachary! I loved that stage--Kate could entertain herself very well without getting into mischief!

Hope your hives go away!