Tuesday, November 23, 2010

To Blog or Not to Blog?

Yes, I am starting up my blog again. Is that allowed?

Why am I doing this?

Well, I find Facebook to be deficient. At first, I stopped blogging because the time required for this blog was overwhelming. (Can anyone relate?) I'm not a writer, so I was using this blog mostly as a place to collect pictures and videos of Zachary for family and friends. I realized that I could do that on Facebook with much more efficiency. However, I was barely even keeping up with that. (Ok, I've been awful about it!) Well, I had promised myself that I would not touch my blog unless I could at least keep up with the photos on Facebook. It took a while, but Mission Accomplished. I thought that with this new achievement Facebook would be sufficient, but then the question came . . . Where do I post longer thoughts about what I'm learning and stories about what the kids are up to? The Status Update just didn't seem like the right place for that sort of thing.

So...I have decided to blog.

6 comments:

Dane Ortlund said...

I

Dane Ortlund said...

to

Dane Ortlund said...

see

Dane Ortlund said...

it!!!!!

we are the spencers said...

yay! i will read your blog! i want to hear all about your family, especially those two little boys. miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

HOORAY!!!