Saturday, August 23, 2008

Family Fun - Part II

After a week without his cousins, Zachary was very happy to have Kate and Will return from MI. And this time Uncle Gavin and Aunt Esther came to visit too! Much more family fun was had with all 3 brothers and their families under 1 roof!

Loving on Lizzie My Gym had an open house so Zachary and Kate got to play there for free

Zachary's favorite was the giant pit of balls
Then of course we had to let Uncle Gavin and Aunt Esther experience the Red Robin fun before they left

1 comment:

Annie said...

I'm still enjoying catching up with your family via your blog. I should comment more often. We were just talking about your family tonight (and how you were cruelly subjected to our noise for 3 years!) :)
love to your family from ours,
~annie
p.s. I need my LOST informant (you) to tell me when (if ever) it is coming back on again?!?!?!