Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Back to the East Coast

July 18 - 25 Mommy and I traveled once more to New England to visit her family. We flew into New Hampshire and stayed at my Great Dada's house on the beach.

Mommy and I had so much fun on the beach!

I love my Dada!!

Cousin Tommy and I caused all sorts of trouble
Miss Tricia came to visit

. . . and she brought Dylan!!!

(We're 8 months apart)

Mommy let me play in the glass closet that she was never allowed to even touch.

We had to stop at Lago's for some ice cream, but I was the only one who didn't get any!

On Sunday after getting to see my Great Aunts and Uncles: Jane & Dennis and Win & Nancy we drove to Connecticut.

This cart is too small...

Fortunately Cousin Tommy has a big red wagon.

SLOW DOWN MOMMY!!!

What a wonderful time we had with our family.

I can't wait to come back for Christmas!!

No comments: