Saturday, February 17, 2007

We're Off to Connecticut

One of Zachary's favorite things to do these days is to play with his toys in the "big" chair. It was nearing the next feeding before his morning nap and I was typing up a last minute email when I turned around and saw this adorable sight!

Poor guy was overcome by his sleepies - as we like to say. I guess I was a little too slow. He's now warm and snugly in his crib with no idea that in less than 6 hours we'll be flying in a plane to visit his grandparents and his Aunt, Uncle and cousins (who he has not met yet!).

1 comment:

Anne said...

How unbelievably wonderful it was to have had you and Zachary here for a whole week! Your presence lingers in my heart-forever! Thank you, Sweetheart, for all that you went through to make the trip - especially by yourself :)
I awoke this morning to the tune of NO SCHOOL due to a snow storm (2-3")! Again outdoors is like a fantasy with all the trees covered with snow...the birds busily eating their seed...and the sound of the plows and snow blowers. I'm sure that you can recall the same delightful sounds :) Know that I am praying for you, Dane and Zachary today - as always!
With a heart full of love for you, Mom